Monday 1 October 2012

Win Grand Designs tickets - 5 days left!

Win a pair of tickets to grand Designs Live at the NEC Birmingham, 12-14th October 2012. (Worth £38.)

*** UPDATE *** Only 5 days left to enter. Just 5 correct entries so far... so send the incomplete form to me to go in the draw anyway!

Print out this Home Staging puzzle, try to solve it, and post it to me with your name, address and telephone number.

http://www.homemakeoverservice.co.uk/pdfs/home_staging_logic_puzzle.pdf

I've tried it on friends and family, and they found it hard - so if you get stuck, don't worry, send it anyway.  I have ten pairs of tickets, and if I don't get ten or more correct entries to go in the draw, I will keep drawing from the other entries, even if they are blank.

The deadline is 5th October 2012 and winners will be notified on 6th October.

Please contact me through my website contact page if you've not tried a logic puzzle before and need instructions. Normal competition rules apply - no cash prize alternative.

Post entries to:  Home Stylers Ltd. 11 Nineacres, Kegworth, Derby. DE74 2TA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Type comments here...

Contributors

Followers