Saturday 7 January 2012

Top Ten Home Staging Tips - No. 3 - Name each room




 

I always name each room I'm staging, so that everyone understands it's main function, and will keep it like that, especially when selling.  A sitting room, a dining room etc.  Even the multi-purpose rooms such as a small 'spare' room that may be used for a bedroom, a storage room, an office etc - choose one theme and hide all other uses away.  Ask your Estate Agent's advice on your spare rooms - what layout is best for this particular house in this particular area.  This house is a prime example of a confused house...http://www.homemakeoverservice.co.uk/e10.php

2 comments:

  1. Can I ask, how did these homeowners find you? Did their Estate Agent recommend you? I'm considering training as a home stager and wondered if you have to work for an Estate Agent to start with.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,
    Most clients find me through my website, rather than via Estate Agents. Even though many Real Estate Agents in the USA automatically use stagers, that's not the case here - yet!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Type comments here...

Contributors

Followers