Sunday 13 May 2012

Remember grass carpet?

Remember my photo of the "grass carpet" in February, well, I heared recently that this house sold within days of putting it back on the market!  Due to huge budget constraints, my client could only follow some of the advice I gave, and she did the work herself.   She re-decorated, chose some new flooring, and even added a few accessories. The Consultation gave her lots of confidence - she said:
 "I found the time I spent with you yesterday completely inspiring. It really clarified my thoughts as to exactly what the house did (and didn't) need to upgrade it. That alone was well worth every penny of your fee."

Here's what she chose to do:



After



After




After



After


After




No comments:

Post a Comment

Type comments here...

Contributors

Followers