Thursday 10 May 2012

My next client will be my FOUR-hundreth!! Who is it going to be?

Yes, I can't believe I've worked on three hundred and ninety nine homes so far!!  That may not sound a lot to some of you larger businesses out there, but when one client can need anything from one day to several weeks worth of my time, that's a fair amount!

Is anyone interested in my very first (paid) project?  Here it is... a one-day bedroom makeover, with a £65 shopping budget!! 





This is when I learned the value of employing a good decorator (I did this one myself, including the cupboards!), and how to straighten a bed once more just before taking the photographs!

And now I look forward to the phone ringing with my four hundredth client!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type comments here...

Contributors

Followers