Monday 21 May 2012

Latest makeover - Master Bedroom

Here's the Master Bedroom.  The rooms were very narrow in this house, so I had to be careful not to emphasise this.  I'm often asked about lighting in my 'before' and 'after' photos - why do you cheat, and put the lights on for the 'after' photos???  Well, I take the 'before' photos as the room is shown to me.  No-one ever puts any lights on for me, so that's how I take the photo.  I would always turn the lights on for a viewing, it brings the rooms to life, so that's why I have them on for my 'after' photos.  That's not cheating, is it?





There will be another bedroom transformation in my next blog entry - another double room in the same house - here's the 'before':







No comments:

Post a Comment

Type comments here...

Contributors

Followers